Fostering Australia’s creative future.
By leaving a gift in your Will you are supporting future generations of Australians working in the performing arts. From writers, directors, actors, costume designers, sound and lighting technicians, filmmakers and makeup artists Australians are making their mark across the world. Your generous and thoughtful bequest will enable NIDA a renowned not-for-profit arts institution to continue delivering its internationally recognised education and training programs.
For more information on leaving a gift in your Will to NIDA, contact Alison Muir, Director of Philanthropy and Alumni on 02 9697 7594 or email Alison.Muir@nida.edu.au
NIDA has an Endowment Fund, which is a permanently held capital fund, established to support the long-term vision and viability of NIDA. The Endowment is enhanced by Bequests enabling annual grants to be given to support important activities and projects such as:
- Scholarships and bursaries for NIDA students
- Community outreach and access programs
- Play commissions and new play productions
- Equipment and resources for the school
- Enhancing and developing technological capabilities
- Enabling and sustaining capital infrastructure
Download a copy of our bequests brochure (PDF, 325KB).