Leave a Bequest
By leaving a gift in your Will, you will be supporting future generations of talented, creative Australians working in the performing arts. Your generous and thoughtful bequest will allow us at NIDA, a renowned not-for-profit education and training institute for the performing arts, to continue delivering our globally-recognised programs and courses.
Should you wish that your gift be directed to a specific program, activity or aspect of our work at NIDA, we will be delighted to speak with you.
You are also able to leave bequests unencumbered to be used by NIDA as deemed appropriate by the NIDA Foundation Trust Directors. NIDA has an Endowment Fund, which is a permanently held capital fund, established to support the long-term vision and longevity of NIDA. The Endowment is enhanced by Bequests, enabling grants for important projects such as:
- Scholarships and bursaries for students
- Education and training, equipment and resources
- Production funds to support the Student Productions seasons
- Community outreach and access programs
- Enabling and sustaining capital infrastructure
Bequests can be made in a number of ways, including:
- A specific asset (eg, shares, property, art, etc)
- A specified sum of money
- A portion or percentage of an estate
- A life insurance policy
You should speak to your legal advisor who can advise you on how to prepare a Will to incorporate your wishes, or you may add a codicil to an existing Will to include NIDA.