- There are no application fees for 2024 applicants.
- Applications for 2024 intake of Diploma of Stage and Screen Performance and Diploma of Musical Theatre close on 18 September 2023 and Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Make-up Services) and Diploma of Live Production and Technical Services close on Monday 30 October 2023. NIDA may not be able to accept applications after this date, and late applicants may be required to pay a late submission fee of $75.00.
- There are a limited number of places available in each of our diploma courses. Selection is based on merit; not all applicants who meet the published entry requirements will receive a study offer.
- All applicants are required to review the course information, including the schedule of tuition fees, published on the course page.
- It is not possible to provide applicants with individual written or oral feedback on their audition.
- Applicants who receive a study offer for 2024 must accept the offer within the time frame indicated. It is not possible to defer a study offer at NIDA.
- NIDA encourages applications from people from diverse backgrounds, with different levels of experience in their chosen area of interest.