Vision, purpose and values
NIDA aspires to be one of the world's pre-eminent education and training institutions for the dramatic arts and an international creative hub of innovative collaborative practice, knowledge exchange and thought leadership.
NIDA's purpose is to provide future-focused, practice-led education and training and to inspire a new generation of creative leaders to drive the cultural evolution of Australia and influence international arts practice.
- Originality and experimentation
- Collaboration and partnership
- Creative impact and relevance
- Sustainable practices
- Diversity throughout the organisation
- Scholarship, research and innovation
- Cultural enterprise and entrepreneurship
NIDA is a not for profit public company limited by guarantee.
Constitution (PDF 150KB) of the company.