Corporate Partnerships with NIDA
NIDA welcomes corporate partnerships and has a number of opportunities available for potential partners.
Partnership offers your business a valuable bespoke marketing opportunity to get involved in the life of NIDA and support the next generation of talented arts practitioners.
Companies can sponsor a particular program, event, or support a range of activities available at NIDA that provide tangible benefits and the value of being associated with NIDA’s iconic brand of 60 years.
Through our partnerships, we are looking for outcomes that meet the long-term needs of students in several key areas while supporting the strategic objectives of our partners. We welcome opportunities that develop specifically tailored partnerships that will achieve these outcomes.
The NIDA Corporate Partnership Program offers you:
- Brand positioning and alignment with one of Australia’s top-of-mind arts brands.
- High-level networking, including meeting NIDA graduates and members of the arts and business communities.
- Corporate entertaining opportunities, with access to private entertainment facilities in the award-winning NIDA Theatres.
- Access to our NIDA Corporate and NIDA Open short course programs for staff development and team building training.
- Many bespoke opportunities built around our productions and events.
For more information or to discuss these opportunities, please contact our Partnerships Manager, Matina Sarris, on 02 9697 7561.