Name of school
School's phone number
Where is your workshop to take place?
Other (please provide address below)
Number of participants
Year level of participants
Course content details
Choose from the following workshop topics or nominate your own. If your workshop is less than 2 hours in length we recommend you choose only one topic.
Please select a primary workshop
Other primary workshop focus
Please select a secondary workshop
Other secondary workshop focus
HSC (NSW only)
Please select an HSC (NSW only) workshop
Other HSC workshop focus
Is there any information you would like to share with us about the skills/experience/expectations of the group that is relevant to our preparation for this workshop?
Dates and times
Dates and times by negotiation. During school holiday periods, any workshops taking place at NIDA may only occur between 9-10am or 4.15-5.15pm.
Preferred date(s) for the workshop
Preferred times for the workshop
Does your group require a lunch break? If yes, please list preferred time for the break.
NIDA Talks (only available at NIDA Sydney)
Would your students like a complimentary 20 minute NIDA Talk?
If yes, would you like the NIDA Talk before or after the workshop?
Additional travel fees apply for all workshops that take place at venues located further than 25km from the Sydney or Melbourne CBD.
Quotes can be provided if your course does not fit within this structure.
Terms and conditions
- NIDA requires full payment for your course one week prior to course start date. NIDA cannot refund the course fees unless we cancel the course.
- If you wish to transfer or withdraw, you must advise us in writing at least 2 weeks before the start date of the course. We will then issue a credit note for the full value to be used within 12 months. A cancellation fee may apply.
- Schools may photograph and record students from their own school participating in NIDA workshops and document any work these students create in the workshop.
- NIDA workshops cannot be recorded (video or audio) in their entirety.
- Schools may not record the work of a NIDA tutor (video or audio) without first receiving written permission from the course manager.
- NIDA may seek permission to photograph or record groups participating in NIDA workshops for marketing purposes.
I agree to these terms and conditions