The Creative Ambassador’s Initiative is an investment in the creative practice and artistry of early career teachers. Successful applicants participate in a week of master classes at NIDA to develop their skills as drama specialists, cultural leaders and creative pedagogues.
To apply, complete the application form and attach the following documents:
1. A letter of introduction which outlines:
- A description of your current teaching context
- A description of the creative culture at your school
- An explanation of why and how you anticipate this program will benefit your teaching practice and the students at your school.
The letter of introduction should be no longer than one A4 page.
2. A CV detailing your tertiary qualifications and teaching experience
3. A letter of recommendation from your Principal or Head Teacher detailing how your participation in this program will benefit your school community and confirming that they support your involvement (max, 1 page.)
Applications close on 30 May, 2018 at 5pm.
Program date and time
16–20 July 2018