NIDA Devised: group performance online resource
NIDA Devised: Group Performance online resource
NIDA Devised: Group performance follows professional actors as they brainstorm, develop and showcase devised work in accordance with the HSC Group Performance criteria.
This online resource includes:
- five videos documenting the process of devising work; Thinking on Your Feet, Strategies and Techniques, Rehearsing as an Ensemble, Facing Challenges and Making Decisions.
- three videos of completed performances; Student worksheets
- student worksheets
- links to additional resources and materials.
To order please complete the booking form or call NIDA Open on 02 9697 7626.
NIDA Devised: Group Performance is delivered through NIDA’s online learning environment – myNIDA (a Moodle LMS) and includes a selection of videos (made available via Vimeo).
NIDA will generate a username and password and send to the nominated email address on the form to access the resource. If you would like students to have their own copy of this resource please ensure you also list their school email addresses in the form.
- Example structures for effective collaboration, and for creating engaging, original short works.
- Techniques professional actors use for creating characters, and for delivering performances.
Various including Drama Stage 6, Group Performance
$55 online or free for any school booking a Devising or Group Performance customised course.