'Celebration' by AMPA
Date/Time: 14 Aug 2020 - 15 Aug 2020
Presented by: AMPA
Approximate running time: 2 hours.
A showcase of student works and professionally choreographed pieces performed by the Bachelor of Dance and Bachelor of Music students of the Academy of Music and Performing Arts.
As the worldwide response to COVD-19 continues to evolve rapidly, please be assured that NIDA continues to follow official advice and be proactive in the steps we are taking to minimise the risk to our people, our institution and our community.
By attending the NIDA Theatres you acknowledge that on the date of the performance:
- You are not feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- You are not a close contact of anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has been required to quarantine in the past 14 days.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas or a domestic COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
Due to the federal government’s regulations (subject to revision) the following measures will be in place for events at the NIDA Theatres.
- The NIDA building will open at 6pm for a 7.30pm show, 12.30pm for a 2.00pm show.
- Upon entry to the building you will be greeted by one of our friendly staff who will check your temperature and give you a sticker to show that you have been checked.
- You will also be asked to use your mobile device to scan a QR code and complete an online form with your details for contact tracing purposes.
- In-line with the current 4 square metre rule, ticket capacity will be capped at 62 PAX.
- In order to minimise touch points, handling and face to face contact, tickets will be issued via e-mail or SMS, no hard copy tickets will exchange hands.
- Tickets will be issued as general admission. Upon entry to the theatre patrons will be allocated a row. In your allocated row patrons are requested to maintain a minimum 2 seats between their immediate friend/family group and the next group in the same row.
- Every second row will remain vacant.
- Subject to the evolving situation and advice, NIDA Theatres reserves the right to alter seating arrangements should the need arise. It is requested that all patrons comply with instructions given by staff.
Rest assured that NIDA Theatres continues to follow official advice and be proactive in the steps we are taking to minimise risk to our community. We look forward to welcoming you at the NIDA Theatres.
Children: This event is suitable for all ages, children less than 3 years old do not require a ticket if seated on an adults lap.
Camera policy: At the request of the presenter, no cameras (video or still) or recording devices are permitted to be used inside the auditorium for this event.
The NIDA Theatres box office will be open 2 hours prior to the commencement of the performance for ticket sales, ticket collections and other enquiries.