- you are feeling well and not experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (please note we are temperature scanning everyone as they enter the building)
- to register your details and have your temperature scanned at reception
- to observe hygiene and physical distancing requirements
- to wear a face mask when in public areas of the building or when 1.5 metres physical distance cannot be maintained
- you are not a close contact of anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has been required to quarantine in the past 14 days
- you have not been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas or an identified hotspot in the last 14 days
- you have not visited an identified hotspot and have been required to isolate in the last 14 days.
Getting to NIDA
Please note that current guidelines recommend avoiding public transport in favor of walking, cycling or driving, or traveling during non-peak hours when possible. Face masks are strongly recommended. For those taking public transport, Transport for NSW offers these safety guidelines.
For information on public transportation and parking at NIDA, please see our Getting to NIDA page.
- The NIDA building will open one hour prior to the performance.
- Upon entry to the building you will be greeted by one of our friendly staff who will check your temperature and give you a sticker to show that you have been checked.
- You will also be asked to use your mobile device to scan a QR code and complete an online form with your details for contact tracing purposes.
- In-line with the current 4 square metre rule, ticket capacity will be capped based on venue size following 4 square metre social distancing guidelines.
- In order to minimise touch points, handling and face to face contact, tickets will be issued via email or SMS, no hard copy tickets will change hands.
- Tickets will be issued as general admission. Upon entry to the theatre patrons will be allocated a row. In your allocated row patrons are requested to maintain a minimum two seats between their immediate friend/family group and the next group in the same row.
- Subject to the evolving situation and advice, NIDA Theatres reserves the right to alter seating arrangements should the need arise. It is requested that all patrons comply with instructions given by staff.