Transcripts and Testamurs
Your transcript is an official statement detailing your academic record for your period of enrolment at NIDA.
You can request a replacement testamur if your original testamur has been lost, damaged, or destroyed, or if you have legally changed your name since the issue of your testamur.
The following list outlines the documentation required for a replacement Transcript and/or Testamur replacement, which must be uploaded via the order online order form:
- All Transcript and Testamur requests require a Statutory Declaration form. This must be completed by hand, and you must state in section two that your original transcript has been irretrievably lost, stolen or damaged. The declaration must be signed and witnessed; full instructions can be found on the form.
- A certified copy of your legal change of name documentation (if applicable).
- A certified copy of 100 points of identification. Click here for an Identity Point table.
A certified copy is a copy of the original document that has been certified by a Justice of the Peace as a true copy of the original. It must include the statement ‘I certify that this is a true copy of the original document’. The certifier must also include their full name, signature, date, registration number (if any) and qualification or occupation which makes them eligible to certify documents on each page of the photocopied identification documents.
Apart from a Justice of the Peace (must show their registered number), documents can also be certified by a:
- principal of a NSW government or non-government school
- bail justice
- commissioner for affidavits
- commissioner for oaths
- police officer (rank of sergeant or highest-ranking officer in the station)
- proclaimed bank manager
- medical practitioner (registered under the Medical Practice Act 1992)
- minister of religion (authorised to celebrate marriages)
Academic transcript picked up at NIDA Kensington or posted to Australian address – $25
Academic transcript to international address – $35
Testamur picked up at NIDA Kensington or posted to Australian address – $90
Testamur to International address – $100
Postage will be standard domestic or international.