Vocational Studies (VET) Casual Tutor
Vocational Education and Training (VET) at NIDA provides certificate and diploma level qualifications in core NIDA capabilities: theatre, film and television.
Courses are practical, providing pathways to employment or to further study. Course content is created through consultation with practitioners and industry experts.
NIDA is an approved delegate of the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Registered Training Organisation (RTO) ID number 90349.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
NIDA Vocational Studies seeks practitioners, who hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, who are passionate about their craft and demonstrate a committed approach to teaching.
We are seeking practitioners with experience in the following areas:
- Stage Management
- White Card (CIC) delivery (SafeWork accredited assessor)
In your expression of interest, please include:
- Cover Letter (indicating subject areas, experience and interests)
- CV (with details of industry /teaching experience)
- Contact details of two work related referees
- Evidence of a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110)
You must hold a valid Working With Children Check, or be able to obtain one.
For a confidential discussion regarding casual opportunities working in NIDA's Vocational Studies department, contact Mark Gaal on 02 9697 7573 or firstname.lastname@example.org