PPT AV Support Technician
NIDA values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that people from a range of backgrounds bring a variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences that create a productive work environment in which talents are fully utilised. We also believe that a workforce that reflects the diversity of Australian society often facilitates a collaborative approach to work that allows the organisation to better meet its objectives.
We aim to ensure that our recruitment and selection processes do not discriminate against race, disability, sexuality, age, heritage, gender, religious or non-religious beliefs, nationality or family background.
The National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) is Australia’s premier training ground for future leaders and practitioners in the performing arts. Located at Kensington in Sydney, it is a centre of excellence in education and training.
NIDA is seeking to appoint an organnised Audio Visual Support Technician to provide support for Special Events, Theatre productions, Conferences, Live stream broadcasts and support for NIDA teaching. Reporting to the Technical Mangaer, this is a diverse and interesting role with plenty of scope to learn and grow your abilities and career path.
This position is part-time – 20 hours per week.
Please download the position profile
$27,560.00 per annum pro rata, which is 0.52 of the FTE salary ($52,364.00), plus 9.5% Superannuation
- Annual Leave Loading (17.5%)
- Novated Car Lease
- Workplace Banking Program
- A short bus ride from Central Station and Sydney CBD
- Discounted Health Club & Aquatic Membership at UNSW
- Access to the UNSW Library
- Complimentary tickets to NIDA student productions
- Continuing Professional Development Opportunities
- Discounts from NIDA bars during events
- 50% discount for immediate family members to attend the NIDA Open programs
What we’re looking for
Essential components of your application
- A brief cover letter that demonstrates your understanding of and capacity to undertake the role.
- Your C.V. including two references who can comment on your professional experience
- A separate document that addresses each of the selection criteria listed in the Position Profile individually
5pm, 24 January 2018
Only applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria listed in the Position Profile will not be considered.
You are required to have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. This role is not suited to a working holiday visa holder.
A valid Working With Children Check for NSW is essential. Having one or being willing to get one and to support and implement NIDA’s Child Safe Strategies is necessary to undertake this role.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Chris Dickey - Technical Manager on (02) 9697 7605 or email@example.com.