Head of NIDA Corporate
An exciting and busy role, the Head of NIDA Corporate leads our public program of skills-based training courses in communication, presentation, and leadership. This position is also responsible for seeking new business opportunities to reinforce NIDA’s position as Australia’s leading provider of dramatic arts education and training.
Under the direction of the Director of Commercial Development, you will:
- Lead the NIDA Corporate team and ensure high quality delivery and consistency of courses across a diverse national portfolio of public programs while maximising sales and profitability.
- Manage the planning, development, and delivery of NIDA Corporate courses for business professionals and community clients in Sydney, Melbourne, and at other sites as required.
- Work with the senior leadership team to ensure commercial competitiveness and viability of all programs by monitoring revenue, expenses, and surpluses to maintain profitability and margins.
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities with existing and new clients, events, and activities.
You are an empowering team leader with strong commercial acumen, substantial sales experience, and a proven track record of increasing revenue and generating new business opportunities. You have a demonstrated understanding of the corporate training landscape and ability to develop and implement a diverse portfolio of highly participatory education programs for a variety of markets. You have a strong interest in education or the dramatic arts.
Please download the position profile for more information about this role.
This is a 3-year contract
Salary range is $120-135k + 10.5% Superannuation
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR NIDA
- Annual leave loading (17.5%)
- A short bus or light rail ride from Sydney CBD and Central Station*
- Discounted Health Club & Aquatic Membership at UNSW
- Access to the UNSW Library
- Complimentary flu vaccinations
- Complimentary tickets to NIDA student productions (subject to availability)
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Discounts from NIDA bars during events*
- Discounts for staff and immediate family members to attend NIDA Open short courses*
* Casual staff are welcome to enjoy these benefits
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Essential components of your application
- A cover letter which demonstrates your understanding of the role, including your capacity to fulfil the responsibilities
- Your C.V. including two references who can comment on your professional experience
- A Statement of Competency that addresses the selection criteria listed in the Position Profile.
Only applicants who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted
- Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
- You are required to have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. This role is not suited to a working holiday visa holder.
- A valid Working With Children Check for NSW is essential. Having one or being willing to get one and to support and implement NIDA’s Child Safe Strategies is necessary to undertake this role.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sujeet.firstname.lastname@example.org